Saturday, November 17, 2012

PIGGY THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

The response to Reuben the Pink Fluffy Unicorn has been really positive! Okay, relatively small, but positive all the same.

Also, it's listed on Crochet Pattern Central! How cool is that? (: Thanks guys! I'm sooo chuffed.

(EDIT: Welcome friends from Crochet Pattern Central! Sorry there aren't more patterns :p)

I'd tell you that Reuben is over the moon, but because I gave the original away, I can't show you his happy pose... have a happy Piggy, instead (:


Oops! Piggy was unhappy with this 'naked' picture of him... so here is a new picture of him in all his nice clothes :D And with his best friend, Cow. Piggy is/ was an ongoing project. I made him before I left for uni, and every summer I'd add to his wardrobe. The first time, it was the trousers. Then I got obsessed with ties (he has a small silk necktie - hell to iron). And finally his little vest. The Rambo-ribbon on his head was intended as a bow tie, but since he already had a necktie he decided it would look good elsewhere... Cow is a hot water bottle cover that I received for Christmas.

They get along famously.



No comments: